Sunny Leone First sex scandal video

Sunny Leone revealed a few facts about her first sex video.She said;I was innocent as other girls are.This hot Actress told that how as a snoopy teenager she chanced upon a sex DVD in the closet of her conservative Sikh home in Canada.The next time she watched sex was at the age of 19.She narrates her experience,“It was interesting with young people,all inside a house playing games and running around without clothes sometimes.It was cool!The Later Hottest life brought her into the world of Actress Scandals.
Sunny-Leone
The global sex star has now veered to desi shores.Sunny,seen recently in the sequel of Jism,dislikes being called a ‘star’.“Who are you to call yourself a star?I’m an entertainer,”she retorts.Her verve can be traced to her upbringing,which encouraged her to be self-reliant.“I’m a Taurean.If you try to push me to a corner,I’ll charge towards you!My parents raised me to be independent and never count on anyone.
Actress-Scandals
As a teenager,for that extra bit of money for pizzas and jeans,Sunny worked at a bakery as well as in a tax and retirement firm.But the ennui put her off the ‘dorky job’when she was 14,the family moved to California,her permanent residence now.She did two years of college before she became the Penthouse Pet of the Year in 2003. “Certain choices shape your future.I had to choose between school and $100,000.I chose modelling for the Penthouse magazine.It was like a boot camp for me—being in front of the camera,doing interviews for radio and TV.I traveled across the world,”she says.Every where,People loved this Hot Indian Actress.

Having modeled till 2007,she acquired a certain ease with her body.When she was famous in the world of Actress Scandals,That’s when an ‘agent’ contacted her to work in sex movies.“I was like ‘holy smokes’As a teenager if you’re offered so much money,you tend to get attracted.”The work was a challenge,and she eventually felt it was easier to feature in lesbian films ‘rather than have sex with some random dude’changing her name from Karen Malhotra to Sunny Leone was a conscious decision.“In the sex industry,your safety comes first.Sex does evoke an intense emotion and you may have a crazy fan at your door.‘Sunny’ sounded a lot more fun.It’s an Indian nickname and Bob Guccione (ex-editor of Penthouse)added the Italian surname because he’s Italian.
Hot-Actress
Back home,Sunny Leone has a lot of questions to answer.“I didn’t care about the world.But I cared about my parents and what they would go through if the rest of the family found out.It was difficult in the beginning because no parent in the world would approve of this profession.”Her mother was in a bit of shock.“But they never stopped talking to me.They just took a little time to understand that this is who I am and this is the decision I’ve made.My dad said,‘Obviously you didn’t consult us before you took the decision’,”she shares.Sunny continues,“I don’t come from a broken home or a home where I was abused or unloved.My parents love me.I made a decision and they respected that. I remained their little girl.We wouldn’t talk about my work though.It was like a ‘don’t ask,don’t tell’ policy.I was also running my own company and website.My parents saw I was excelling in it.”Sunny runs her own company where she creates her own brand of sex movies with sex actor/business partner/husband Daniel Weber.Her website boasts of 150,000 hits a day.
Sunny-Leone-Hot-Photo
A few years back,her parents passed away.“My mother suffered organ failure and dad died of cancer.He died of a broken heart;he had lost the love of his life.”She recalls.It’s been only a year since she married Daniel.“It may be hard to believe but ours is a conservative relationship.Because my husband and I are the sex industry duo, people imagine it must be like a giant orgy at home but it’s not.We don’t have any sex material at home.You walk in and you’ll never know what we do for a living.Also,I only work with my husband,which makes a huge difference. Because at the end of the day no man or woman would want his spouse to have sex with someone else.

Of course,for now work has stopped on her website.There’s no way she can straddle two worlds—that of a Hindi film heroine and a sex star.She says,“I don’t think I can,it’s not legal for me to shoot anything here.I’ll never say I don’t want to be part of the adult industry ever.My roots are there,it’s who I am.”We talk about sex in India and the actress says,“I don’t think India is ready for that.But this generation is getting used to ‘bold scenes’ on TV.However,for change to happen,it will take some time.We’re going to pave the way.This is how this Hot Actress changed her life.We hope that she would remain in the world of Actress Scandals.

You have read this article actress scandals / Hot bollywood Actress / hot Indian actress / Sunny Leone Sex with the title Sunny Leone First sex scandal video. You can bookmark this page URL http://merrimeable.blogspot.com/2012/12/sunny-leone-first-sex-scandal-video.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...